This year's conference will be divided into three tracks, each track is tailored to include educational sessions for surgeons of all specialties. The first track will focus on advancement and development of bariatric surgery covering major areas such as the use of bariatric surgery as a treatment option for diabetes and complications in bariatric surgery. The other tracks will focus on high-edge advancement in surgery such as Robotic Surgery, Advancement in Laparoscopic Surgery and IT Development in the OR.
Providing a vast array of educational and networking opportunities and aims to enhance the care of surgical patients through state-of-the-art educational lectures, it will bring attendees up-to-date on cutting-edge knowledge through sessions on key and diverse aspects of surgery.
Download the 12th Middle East Surgery Conference Brochure
Who should attend:
Learn from expert speakers, including:
- Surgeons of all Specialties
- Surgical Nurses
- Head/Chief/Director of Medical Services, Surgery Department
- General Surgery Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgeons
- Professors of Surgery
- Dr. David Vogt, Surgeon, General Surgery Department, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Dr. Jon Vogel, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Dr. Ricardo Cohen, President, Brazilian Society for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery; Co-director, Center for the Surgical Treatment of Morbid Obesity and Metabolic Disorders, Hospital Alemao Oswaldo Cruz, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Prof. Faheem El Bassiony, Prof. of General and Laparoscopic Surgery, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
And many more...
- Bariatic surgery
- Post bariatic surgery
- Metabolic procedures
- Metabolic surgery
- Advancement in laparoscopy
- Robotic surgery
- And many more...