This year, Arab Health will celebrate the 13th Medical Imaging and Diagnostics conference with an array of reputed international speakers that will deliver a series of lectures on the latest updates in medical imaging and technologies in diagnostics.
The conference is designed to build on knowledge gained from previous conferences. Therefore, the topics this year are innovative, informative and cover areas that were not previously discussed in Imaging and Diagnostics conferences.
Each lecture will include a discussion tailored to radiographers and their practice along with two sessions dedicated entirely to topics of interest to the radiography field.
Download the 13th Middle East Medical Imaging & Diagnostics Conference Brochure
Who should attend:
Learn from expert speakers, including:
- Interventional Radiologist
- Specialist Registrar Radiology
- Nurse - Radiology Department
- Radiation Safety Officers
- Radiology Residents
- Medical Support Service Officers
- Prof.Dr. Michael Fuchsjaeger, Professor and Chairman of General Radiology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel Nabi, Head of Radiology, PMD, Ministry of Health, Dubai, UAE
- Ms. Naseem Cherad, Examination Officer, Health Authority-Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr. Hatem Abou El Abbas Ghonim, Senior Consultant & Lead Radiologist, Al Qassimi Hospital, Sharjah, UAE
- Dr. Tejas Mehta, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Chief of Breast Imaging, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA
- And many more...
Click here to view all speakers
Key topics to be discussed at the 13th Middle East Medical Imaging & Diagnostics Conference:
- Hybrid Imaging for Oncology
- Women’s Imaging
- Breast Interventional Imaging
- Imaging of Impingement Syndrome
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vascular Imaging
- Interventional Imaging
- Tablets in Radiology
- And many more...