With constant development in imaging technology and evolving clinical use of available modalities, it is important to provide radiologists, radiographers and radiology technicians with educational events to review the latest trends in the radiology field.
The Total Radiology Conference, on its 15th year, is a three-day multidisciplinary scientific meeting which will present the latest advances in medical imaging, accurate imaging diagnosis and improvement of care quality for radiology patients in the Middle East.
The topics covered in this Radiology Conference will feature enhanced efficiency of established modalities like X-ray and sonography for optimal utilisation and high-end imaging utilities like MRI, PETCT and how these can be helpful in their native healthcare environment. World-renowned experts will discuss latest advancements in musculoskeletal imaging, breast imaging, nuclear medicine and neuroradiology.
Sessions on key and diverse aspects of radiology and special sessions for radiographers have been arranged throughout the event.
- Cardiac imaging
- Breast imaging
- Abdominal imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Interventional radiology
- High intensity frequency ultrasound
- Quality assurance
- Quality control & patient safety
- Prof Dr Michael Fuchsjaeger, Professor and Chairman of General Radiology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria
- Dr Moulay Meziane, Head of Radiology, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr Abdulla El Remaithi, Head of Radiology, Zayed Military Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Prof Dr Hatem Abou El Abbas Ghonim, Senior Consultant & Lead Radiologist, Al Qassimi Hospital, Sharjah, UAE
- Dr Mohamed Abdel Nabi, Head of Radiology, PMD, Ministry of Health, Dubai, UAE
Who should attend:
- Radiology Technicians
- X-Ray Technicians
- Interventional Radiologists
- Radiology Internists
- Diagnostic Oncologists
- Paediatrician/Paediatric Oncologists
- General Practitioners