In its 40th year, the second largest healthcare congress and exhibition in the world and the largest in the Middle East – Arab Health gathers international and regional medical practitioners together with leading manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers and distributors to network and exchange best practices.
Running alongside the exhibition, the Arab Health Congress reputed for delivering the highest quality programme of Continuing Medical Education (CME) to medical professionals in the region. Attended by more than 10,000 delegates from around the globe, the conference programmes will bring a global appeal with international speakers covering a broad spectrum of medical specialities and disciplines.
The Arab Health Congress 2015 includes the following conferences:
- Anaesthesia Conference 28 - 29 January 201511 CME points
- Big Data Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Biomedical Engineering Forum 28 January 2015
- Cardiovascular Disease and Intervention Conference 28 - 29 January 201510.75 CME points
- Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Medicine Conference 28 January 2015Regionally accredited
- Diabetes Conference 26 - 27 January 201510.75 CME points
- Gastroenterology Conference 28 - 29 January 201515 CME points
- Hypertension Conference 26 - 27 January 201515.25 CME points
- Leaders in Healthcare Conference 29 January 2015
- MEDLAB Congress 26 - 29 January 201520.5 CME points
- Orthopaedics Conference 26 - 27 January 201515.5 CME points
- Paediatrics Conference 26 - 28 January 201516 CME points
- Public Health Conference 26 - 27 January 201511.25 CME points
- Quality Management Conference 26 - 27 January 201511.75 CME points
- Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders Conference 28 - 29 January 20158.75 CME points
- Surgery Conference 27 - 29 January 201517.75 CME points
- Total Radiology Conference 26 - 29 January 201520.25 CME points
- Update in Urology Conference 26 - 27 January 201511 CME points
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in these activities.