A visit to MEDLAB will provide unique networking opportunities for medical professionals working within the medical laboratory field. Launched in 2002, MEDLAB is the region's most influential medical diagnostics event in the Middle East, attracting more than 20,000 visitors and 4,500 conference delegates.
By visiting MEDLAB you will be able to:
- Discover the latest medical laboratory products and technologies
- Meet more than 440 exhibitors
- Network with other laboratory professionals and colleagues
- Earn CME credits by attending one of the six scientific conferences
- Visit Arab Health, the largest healthcare exhibition and congress in the Middle Esat and Asia
- Participate in The Training Village, where leaders such as Johnson& Johnson, Siemens, Philips, Samsung and Boston Children's Hospital will be offering exclusive hands-on training sessions on their most sophisticated and up-to-date medical technologies and devices
- Take part in the different promotional activities on site, offering you the chance to win some fantastic prizes such as a trip for two to Brazil for the football final, a BMW 4 series coupe and many more prizes.
To register your free visit, simply click here.